Route 32 from kempsey around 9:00  

RSS

Matty 32
(@matty-32)
04/10/2018 8:50 pm  

Hi everyone

Since the bus changes on the 17th of September the bus from kempsey has had minor changes which are inconvient for me. The bus around 09:00 from kempsey to Worcester was cut and this mean that on mondays I can no longer get the bus to sixth form on mondays on the bus.

So my questions are why is it now 09:22 from upton which mean getting to sixth form is very tight from arriving and getting to my lesson on time and why can i not get some independent on a monday morning. 

Matt

Matthew
(@wbuf-topspin-admin)
Member Admin
05/10/2018 10:07 am  

Hi Matt, thanks for letting us know about this problem. We will raise it with First to see if they can answer your questions and see if some alteration can be made.

ReplyQuote
Emily
(@emily-bond)
Member Admin
05/10/2018 3:00 pm  

Hi Matty, to pass on the query to First bus I could do with some more details. Which Bus service number is it that you use? From what stop do you get it? And where is your school? I would seem fairly obvious to me that people need to arrive in Worcester before 9am for work or  school. I will do a little digging, but if you could fill me in with these details it would make my enquiries easier. Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
Matty 32
(@matty-32)
05/10/2018 6:04 pm  

Hi Emily 

I use the route 32 or 332 from Kempsey Village Hall to worcester. I go to Worcester sixth form and on a monday I start at 10:35. The old bus time used to be 8:59 or 9:11 which was enough time to get the route 44 to sixth form for my lesson with or without a delay due to traffic or roadworks etc. 

Matty

ReplyQuote
Emily
(@emily-bond)
Member Admin
08/10/2018 1:53 pm  

Hi Matty

Have you tried catching the X50 instead of the 44 on a Monday?

You could get the 9:41 no.32 bus from the Village Hall, then the 10:10 X50 from the bus station up to Red Hill (arriving at 10:18) and then a short 6 min walk over to the Campus.  

I have had a good long look at the 32/332 to join the 44 at the bus station and it is a very complicated situation isn't it! First Bus have a nifty journey planner, how accurate and reliable it is, is open to debate. Have a look online and in the app store. 

Let me know how this goes, and if this isn't helpful I will take it further for you. Good luck!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register