First Bus are re-branding the 144 bus service between Worcester and Birmingham to the “Salt Road”. They will launch this at the locations below.
- Monday 11th June: Droitwich, Victoria Square
- Tuesday 12th June: Worcester, Guildhall
- Tuesday 19th June: Bromsgrove, Windsor Street (to be confirmed)
All three events will take place from 11:00-14:00 and will include:
- The main attraction: the new ‘Salt Road bus brand’ equipped with all the latest technology which is great news for Worcestershire’s residents.
- Free ‘Salt Road’ fudge bars together with other ‘freebies’
- Churchfield’s ice cream stall
- Free Refreshments available at the First Bus gazebo
- Commemorative pens to celebrate the history of the Salt Road
- And, Gladiators in full costume in readiness for a photo opportunity.
The Mayor and Town Crier will be there to mark the launch and also Town Councillors. The Managing Director of First UK Bus, Giles Fearnley, will attend the Droitwich launch.